We had a great conversation and learned more about the bakery, including:
- Food allergy policies and the move to “allergen friendly” in addition to vegan and gluten-free.
- Why Babycakes NYC became Erin McKenna’s Bakery.
- New products, like milkshakes, and special items for the Holiday Season.
- New services, like Disney-owned restaurants and wedding cake delivery!
- Locations in the Disney Parks, including a new location in the Magic Kingdom, in addition to the Animal Kingdom location.
- Locations in the Disney Resorts.
- Future possible plans, like Disneyland and Disney Cruise Lines.
And many more tidbits. Check out the Food Allergy FastPass podcast!