Gluten Free at Disney Springs
As with any other restaurant, you should always discuss your allergy with the chef or manager upon arrival at each location.
NOTE: These items are subject to change without notice. Please speak to a chef or manager upon arrival at each location for their most up to date information on their ingredients and menus. This information has been provided by Disney, requested an updated copy.
Rainforest Café – request to speak to Chef or Kitchen Manager and they will customize a dish
Earl of Sandwich – Salads and fruit cups
T-Rex – alert server and they will send the Chef to the table to customize a dish; Wooly Mammoth chicken dish, gluten free pasta with protein or veggies
Erin McKenna’s Bakery (formerly Babycakes NYC) – This vegan bakery specializes in gluten, dairy, egg, and soy safe options.
- Erin McKenna’s Bakery food allergy information: https://www.erinmckennasbakery.com/allergy-info/
- Read our Babycakes NYC review.
- Order food allergen-free cakes for delivery to Walt Disney World resorts and restaurants. Call 407-938-9044 at least 7 days (or more) before your dining event.
- Disney Resorts where Erin McKenna’s Bakery products are found:
- The Beach Club Marketplace at Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- The Boardwalk Bakery at Disney’s Boardwalk
- The Gardens Kiosk at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- The Mara at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Everything Pop at Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Portobello’s – Gluten free pasta (available most of time, prefer it is acknowledged on the reservation)
Raglan Road – Ask server to get a Chef for explanation of options
Paradiso 37 – talk to Chef or Manager regarding the severity of allergy & they can customize menu
Planet Hollywood – varies depending on the food availability: Children: gluten friendly pizza, chicken tenders, chicken breast sliced in half and grilled. Adult:: gluten free bun for chicken sandwich and burgers, steak fries baked in oven upon request instead of French fries, side salad, small Caesar salad minus croutons, three salad dressings made in-house, side of vegetable or jasmine rice. New York & rib eye steaks, Mahi & Salmon, Fajitas can be altered for corn tortilla chips instead of the tortilla with Jasmine rice instead of Fiesta rice, no sour cream, Chef will come out to discuss option and the severity of allergies
Bongos Cuban Café – vegetable platter of white rice and vegetables
Wolfgang Puck’s Café – ask to speak to Chef and they will come to table to explain options for each of the items
House of Blues – talk to Chef regarding the severity of allergy & they can customize menu
NOTE: Menus subject to change without notice. Please speak to a chef upon arrival at each location.