Disney Resorts and Hotels
Disney Resorts are among the best in the world. They’re clean, amenity-filled megaplexes of happiness. However, they see a lot of people come through each one. So it’s important to take extra precautions to avoid food allergy contact. Here are a few tips for the hotel stay.
- Clean and disinfect the table and any area that you may eat or prepare food.
- If you have a kitchen in your room, clean and disinfect it as if it were last used to prepare your specific allergen.
- Clean and disinfect the refrigerator.
- Bring your own toaster, if you need one.
- If you plan to use the pool a lot, try to get a room nearby, so that you can keep your EpiPens and snacks cool and close.
- As you encounter some of the pre-packaged allergen free treats at hotel snack bars and gift shops, stock up.
More coming soon…