Packing lists for allergies
If your making the drive to Disney, here is a packing list for the trip. If you’re flying, you may want to purchase some of these items locally. Here is a short list of grocery stores near Disney.
- Your specific allergen-free food, including snacks for the trip.
- Laundry detergent
- Paper towels (to clean and use for napkins)
- Baby wipes
- Spray cleaner
- Food storage containers of all sizes
- Food storage bags, sandwich and gallon size
- Plastic utensils
- Microwaveable bowls and plates
- Disposable plates
- Fruit, carrots, etc.
- Peanut butter (or non-peanut version)
- Milk or milk alternative
- Bread or gluten-free alternative
- Yogurts or non-dairy alternative
- Salad dressing and a small container (since you can always get clean lettuce at a restaurant)
- Medic alert bracelet
- And, of course, EpiPens and Benadryl
Note: There are a number of EpiPen travel pouches available, to keep them safe and handy while on the move.