Hospitals and First Aid at Disney
First Aid at Disney World
- Magic Kingdom – next to The Crystal Palace restaurant on Main Street.
- Epcot – at the Odyssey Center.
- Hollywood Studios – near Guest Services on Hollywood Boulevard.
- Animal Kingdom – behind Creature Comforts in Discovery Island.
- Typhoon Lagoon – behind Leaning Palms.
- Blizzard Beach – between Lottawatta Lodge and Beach Haus.
- Disney Springs – there is no first aid station available. Immediately contact a Disney Cast Member if there is an emergency.
Hospitals near Disney World
Buena Vista Urgent Care view map
8216 World Center Dr., Suite D
Orlando, FL 32821
Call for 24 hour emergencies. Epcot Center Drive becomes World Center Drive after passing under U.S. 4.
Centra Care view map
12500 South Apopka Vineland Rd. (SR 535)
Orlando, Florida 32836
Hours of Operation: Weekdays, 8 a.m. – midnight, and weekends, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Centra Care is located near to Downtown Disney
Florida Hospital Celebration Health view map
400 Celebration Place
Celebration, FL 34747
Located in Celebration, Florida, off of I-4, East Highway 192 and State Road 417. It includes family and general services, a pharmacy, and 24-hour emergency services.