Guest blogging contest – round 2!
Have experience with food allergies at Disney?
Would you like one of these?
We’re giving another one away! We’re looking for other families and individuals to share their Disney food allergy dining experience. Our readers need much more than a simple restaurant rating. They are seeking restaurant reviews with recommendations and advice suited to their food allergy or allergies.
As an incentive for your contribution, we’re going to award a $100 gift card to the Disney store to one blogger every quarter.
Guidelines for submission
Your submission must be a Disney dining experience, either in a table service, quick service or resort restaurant, within the past 2 years. Disneyland and Disney Cruise dining experiences count, too!
Include the following:
- Restaurant name
- Your food allergies
- Your food allergy free meal, plus other meals in your party (optional)
- The approximate date of your dining event
- Who served you and the chef or manager’s name, if possible.
- A photo, including the food, if you have one or more to share
- Most importantly, tips that made your experience successful, as well as tips for next time.
- Your Author information – how you want to be credited.
- Your web address, or anything else you would like to promote, within reason.
Feel free to include as much detail as you would like — we prefer a minimum of 3 paragraphs.
Please be sure to write the article as if you were explaining your dining experience to someone, so they can fully envision the event. Include some detail about the restaurant, time of day, crowd level or anything else that adds to the enjoyment of the event as well as your food allergy details.
How to submit your entry
Please email your entry to:
Send your reviews in a Microsoft Word, Apple Pages, Google Docs or plain text format. Photos should be in JPG or PNG format.
How to win
We’re looking for personal, detailed reviews with tips and advice. To pick the winner, we will let our readers judge the posts. We use a thumbs-up rating system for our content and will use this, plus Facebook Likes to count votes. Therefore, we encourage you to invite your readers, friends and families to our website, so they can help us all spread the word. Think of all the kids and parents you’ll help by sharing your experiences and tips.
You may submit as many times as you like, as long as they are for separate restaurants.
We’ll tally the votes on August 4, 2012 at 12:00PM EST and deliver the prize within a week. In the case of a tie, we will award the prize to the article submitted first.
Official Rules / Legal info:
- This quarter’s contest starts May 5 23, 2012 at 1:00PM EST and ends August 4, 2012 at 12:00PM EST.
- Open only to persons 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry.
- Void where prohibited and is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, and local laws.
- Delivery of Disney Gift Card will occur via U.S. mail.
- We are not responsible for shipping eligibility from the online Disney Store. Make sure you live in a location available for DisneyStore.com shipping. They ship to most places on Earth.
- Winner will be notified via the email used for article submission. Be sure to provide your valid email with your article. You will also be notified when your article is published.
- Your article must be your own and it must be original, about dining at Disney with one or more food allergies.
- All articles become property of AllergyFreeMouse.com with attribution to the author, as provided by the author. We reserve the right to publish or remove the article as we feel necessary.
- We are not responsible for articles lost “in the email” and will confirm receipt of all entries within 24 hours. Therefore, if you do not receive acknowledgement of receipt, please email us again or use our contact form for confirmation.